Testimonials

 

“Kings of Décor were very flexible in their approach and had to work around a number of tenants in the building.  They were reliable, courteous and the standard of work was extremely high -  highly recommended”

Tom, Landlord
Brighton North Laines

 ----------------------

 

“Kings of Décor did a thorough job of preparing and decorating our office. The eco-paints they suggested also ensured our working environment was also a healthy one”

Amanda, Commercial property owner
Brighton

 ----------------------

 

"Rob was invaluable in helping us decorate. He has a lot of experience so could suggest options and was very happy to discuss our ideas in detail. His knowledge is extensive and he could explain why certain colours and paints work in different lights and on different textures. His appreciation of design helped us blend traditional with modern styles tastefully. In addition to being a skillful and considerate decorator, Rob clearly cares about doing a first class job. I learnt a lot in the process and am so pleased with the final effect."

Lucy, Preston Drove

----------------------


"We found Rob from Kings Of Decor to be honest and approachable.  I have used him twice now and will be using him again. When I used him the second time his quote was above our budget, but he was happy to do the parts that were tricky leaving us to do the easer bits."

Graham, Southwick

 ----------------------

 

"Rob has gradually repainted 75% of the inside of our house over the past couple of years, something he's done with such a high level of detail and finish. I'm just saving up for him to come back and do the remaining 25%!"

Rudi, Brighton

 ----------------------

 

"Robert at kings of décor, has, over the past year been decorating a pair of period buildings which we are currently renovating. We have found him to be extremely professional and efficient. His work is of the very highest standard and his eye for detail is most impressive. We would have no hesitation in recommending him."

Robert Haycock Director Drewnell Properties